Tuesday, February 3, 2009
3/2/09 Day/Month/Year
So there goes by another day... and another blog update... another day to rant... So yea today was actually a bit better then usual, but some of my friends were in their "Fuck its school" mood and that was not fun. Today I also had "College Knowledge" class which is my schools way to force college crap onto their students. Its a kool class and I noticed that I lack a lot college knowledge, and I need to brush up on it (lmao I did not know where the University of Vermont was for a while...). Today DillaZilla came back to school *tear* shes the worst. She limps around class yelling around random shit about history, shes like a war veteran/amputee/whale. After that class I had to do some LOGS which is the death of math, then in english I learned that the class' final essays were "a great attempt at a first draft". After Jap and CK I had to go to SEO which also is the highlight of today's rant. SEO can go BLANK its self, I really cannot stand going to it. Dont get me wrong I love the people there, but the work is just useless and its a perfect killer of my time. Its more like a murderer of my time, it is the Jason of my time... Speaking of which wtf there is a new Jason movie coming out like wtf is that. Do we truly need another movie about some invincible killer who has one weakness that nobody can guess. Like wtf WATER who dies from water, is he in need of an exorcist, is he that dirty that water is toxic to him. Like wtf I expected his only weakness to be some shit like LIFE, or something unknown to anyone like a giant cross thats hidden in a underground railroad or someshit... I cant stand seeing some director kill a good movie franchise by adding on like 50 more movies. Like the chucky series, that guy was awesome in the beginning, like he was a super mega killer doll who went around doing his thing. Now hes a joke, and because hes a joke it has come to my attention that he is only 1ft tall, thus allowing anyone to kick him in the face, thus OWNING HIM. Like really if I were to make a killer... he/she/it would be awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LMBO your Jason rant was very entertaining
ReplyDelete>_<
STOP MOTHERFUCKING COMPLAINING ABOUT SHIT. LIKE, DEADASS IS THAT ALL YOU CAN FUCKIN DO? COMPLAIN ABOUT SHIT THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT? WTH SEO? HOW BOUT SMD!!
ReplyDeletethis blog fails to deliver. oh, and your grammar sucks more pixie stix than Paul Blart when his blood sugar levels are low -_-
^in order to get the joke, you had to have watched Mall Cop.
anywho, i expect better shit.
PS: i'm waiting for my 100% freshly knitted cotton t shirt made from freshly picked cotton. to the plantation with you!!
Lol Aumi. Hmm where to start: 1) Aumi you suck at blog for the time being, I think you should just be come a blogging critic you seem to be more efficient in criticizing others than constructing your own work. That is kinda of cool because then your Simion Cowell-esque blogger. 2)Omari it's cool to hear about your day since I don't see you often so thanks for filling me in =]. On the other hand, Aumi is somewhat right, lol your rants are some what extremely random and illogical at times because you contradict yourself: "Do we truly need another movie about some invincible killer who has one weakness that nobody can guess...Like wtf I expected his only weakness to be some shit like LIFE, or something unknown to anyone." Away that's besides point, even though your blogs are horrendously horrible, lol I still enjoy them and therefore I shall keep on reading lol. PS: You have inspired me to start my own blog again but keep in mind this still in the thought process stages. --Patiently waiting for your next update and I like the background.
ReplyDeleteI agree Boss, but the problem is I use this to rant and vent. Aumi does not have to read it, it is his choice if he wants to. Its like someone, who is against cakes, reading a cake cookbook and telling the author how much they suck. It is a huge waste of his time, and my time to read it. If he had anything better to do then he should go about doing it (like HW) not talking crap about my blog when he has a crappy one of his own.
ReplyDelete