So yea.... Today I went to college now and I had alot of fun with the gang and Mr. Fess, and we had pizza (which waz the best part). Today I noticed that I hate going to the BeeGee cause of all the people in it. Theres about 3x as many people as there was before in the program, so now it has become overcrowded. There are too many idiots there who do nothing but play naruto and read CRAPPY manga. Furthermore, I hate people who believe what they do is cool, because everyone else does it, or reads it, or likes it. People who sit around and read Naruto all day are total idiots (for the record I read all manga). They sit there and talk about how great sasuke is, or how awesome that move was, and then they go around MISPRONOUNCING THE NAMES OF ATTACKS AND CHARACTERS!!!. That pisses me off. It is like when someone reads a book for the words on the page, not the story, not the deep characters, not the art (reference to manga), just the damn words on the damn page... People have lost taste in good manga, books, and music. With music all people want to listen to is some idiot with huge grills that can "rap", or some guy with makeup who can scream. Just because someone got shot, lost their teeth in a fight and replaced it with gold they found, and read enough Dr. Suess books to gain somekind of "ryhming" skills (forgive me for misspells) does not mean they can rap. They have no meaning in their lyrics when compared to the older rappers who tried to better humanity. If that is the case ill go fuck around with 5 really tough people while holding a pot of gold and reading Dr. Suess books and ill have a Album 2mm.
Dont do Drugs
Read Manga
Omari
Edit: Some rap does have meaning, but alot of the new crap does not
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so truuu
ReplyDeleteda gardens is over crowded
rap suxs
and i hate ppl who cant prononce shit
if ur gonna talk about it
do so correctly u turd asses
I TOTALLY AGREE lolz
ReplyDelete"da gardens is over crowded"
ReplyDeleteIf your idea of crowded is 30 people...
I think it's cus a lot of the "vets" dont come regularly anymore =\
"rap suxs"
whatever the fuck YOU listen to sucks :D
"and i hate ppl who cant prononce shit"
Touche >_>
"if ur gonna talk about it
do so correctly u turd asses"
Yeah, omari -_-
You know, blogs are meant for more than random mindless rantings lol
I agree with Aumi
ReplyDeleteLmao Aumi Steph has like a lisp its not her fault for not being able to pronounce shit...
ReplyDeleteRap does suck, well the new crap atleast, if you listen to "rap" it is the same shit over and over again. It is not even about normal topics its just about 3 things...
1) How great I am, and how much stuff I got
2) Representing
3) Mindless chatter about nothing important
Also I talk about everything correctly, if you can define correctly then do so, but it will take you a while to make it unbias towards your feelings.