Sunday, February 8, 2009

8/2/09

So yea I just finished reading FLCL the manga, and I plan to go and buy the novel because the series is way too interesting. I love the anime and the manga only made me more interested in the series as a whole. Other then that I really nothing to rant about today, I am pretty much content with most of the crap in my life... Oh I also came up with a couple of stories and movie ideas, because I when I am on the train or bus alone I like to think. Also there are alot of flaws in anime and manga that if fixed it would make a battle or the story alot better. For example in the anime Bleach by Tite Kubo moves way too slow for a "mainstream anime". It also has horrible battles, and the main character Ichigo has an akward archtype. He basically the classic Hero with a dark power. Nothing new and it has been seen before in older animes. This is different, however, to the anime Naruto which is also mainsteam (I JUST FRAGMENTED HAHAHA). The battles are actually pretty cool, but the story is lacking. There is too much back story, that they introduce and never really finish. They give too much to the main character Naruto, and they end up outcasting alot of the better characters. Another anime called Double Arts is a great manga by Komi Naoshi but is way too short. It is like a good game thats only 5 hours long. Anywayz im just rambling on Imma go clean ma room and get some HW done.

Oh and I forgot me and aumi walked from like 169th to FORDHAM cause we felt like it. It waz an amazing trek of power and courage. We saw many things like free coffee on mondays, black people, Boss and Link. It was funny, me legs became brolic during the walk, lmao they were like steel.

1 comment: