Monday, February 23, 2009
23/2/09 Its been a while
So yea... It has been a while since I posted anything new, and its probably because I was in vacation mode. My vacation was totally freaking awesome I played Ninja Gaiden II from like 9 to 5. Killing ninjas and monsters have never been so cool when theres 9 different weapons. I hung out with ma friends during my off days, and I went to NYU and Columbia (Columbia sucks its full of snobs). During the vacation I noticed how stupid people become when they are on a gameshow. I was watching Family Fued (or however you spell it) and the question was something along the lines of: Other then jewlery what do people wear on their necks?. So then the stupid chick answers with like turtle necks. That answer so so blatently wrong that I couldnt stand to watch it anymore. But I digress, Also during the break I went to SEO and it waz super awesome. Me and a kid named levi made a rap and it waz awesome. I also learned that my definition of clean is different from my mother's definition of clean. My definition is that the floor is spotless (so eventually everything stacks up on the sides). My mother is "if everything is not spotless, its dirty" so we fought. I also watch Avatar: THE LAST AIRBENDA and I learned that the animator is a battle genius. Like the things they make characters do during battle make it alot better, and add a certain volume of elegance to the battle. I wonder if I am a battle genius since my mind works so awesomly?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment