So it is finally FEBRUARY and My plans for the month is to enjoy it more then the last. Since its Black History Month, I can now use it as an excuse to attack people on being racist towards black people lol. Today was a good day, and I learned a lot about different people (stuff I did not know before). Today I also had to get up at like 10:10, so I could go to the BeeGee before 1:00 O' clock, because I have not gone for a long time. What they seem to not understand is that my schedule is not that of the avrage kid... I have SEO, SCHOOL, LIFE, GUITAR, FRIENDS, SEO, and it is not easy to juggle everything at once. (Back to today) Today I had an awesome snowball fight (and got hit in the balls,thx rachely, and it hurt alot) we divided into teams and, my team ofcourse, WON ULTIMATE VICTORY. I read manga alot lately and now I am starting to wonder if I am addicted in any sort of way... This came to me when yesterday when I spent nearly $10 on the first volume of One Piece (my fav manga). I have read it before and I got it just to have it............. Anywayz I would to annouce my EXTREME DISDAIN towards Emos... I rly do hate them. I cannot stand their way of life, their "emoness" their creed. They believe that the world is against them, and they listen to crappy music ( Oh and Emo was originally, accoring to cass, a type of music about normal stuff). GOOD MUSIC IS HENDRIX not some douche in makeup screaming about how much they "wanna die". I can care less about how much people hate you, its probably because your a douche that wears DARK makeup, wear dark cloths, and write crappy poetry. Personally I would steer clear of someone life that, and stick with my normal friends... :)
Live Life
Dont be EMO
Omari Matthew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ random emo rant
ReplyDeleteyour grammar can use some work son -_-
and yes, you have an addiction to manga.
you should marry it.
good stuff
ReplyDeleteand i was right, emo was originally emotional hardcore and was more punk rock than punk rock,but lately, it's begun to suck. The only thing really saving it is Say Anything and Saves the DAy.
You should check out the band H2O.\
Either way, your blog is interesting and witty. I like it