Friday, March 6, 2009
6/03/09 Wow its been a while
So yea... It has been a while since I have posted on this blog. Well my life has been running rather smoothly, and so has my social interactions. I think a main problem is that people have to figure out that they do stupid stuff. It kinda pisses me off how people can do really stupid things, and try to justify them in the end. All the while, they know that what they are doing is wrong, but they continue to do it anyway. Anyway, the new manga came out this week, and I was very excited because the stories have finally started to get good. With ichigo getting Hyper Horn Drilled, Naruto going 6 tails, The mangaka duo doing a mystery manga, and the vongola family getting their family boxes the stories have become quite interesting. So yea, it has come to my attention that people have become super emo now adays. Personally, idk why they get that emo in the first place if happiness is found within one's self. The world does not make you emo, you make urself emo. It truly sucks to see when someone is super emo and the answer to their saddness is to "cheer the fuck up", get over it, and move on. There was an old chinese proverb about a daughter who was going through a problem. So her mom boiled a carrot, egg, and coffee in 3 seperate pots. When she took them out the hard carrot became soft and mushy, the fragile egg became hard and tough, and the coffee became fragrent and tasty. So the mother asked her daughter if she was the, carrot who is hard at first but become soft after a problem, an egg who goes from having an hard exterior with a soft inside to a hard exterior and an even tougher inside, or coffee which changes for the better after a problem. So are you the carrot, egg, or coffee???????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm la egg, coffee is overrated lol. Um nice blog I was thinking about people becoming emo, and I was like you know depression is something everyone goes through here and there but one should never make it a hobby to dwell in one place to long.
ReplyDelete